Culturally Responsive Teaching - Learning Pathway
- Contains 3 Product(s)
This learning pathway features professional learning opportunities focused on culturally responsive teaching and fostering culturally inclusive educational theatre spaces.
- Non-member - $139.99
- Thespian Troupe Director - Free!
- Junior Thespian Troupe Director - Free!
- Thespian - Free!
- Professional Member - Free!
- EDTA Staff - Free!
- More Information
This learning pathway features three professional learning webinars:
- A Toolbox for Cultural Competency - Speaker: Francesca Betancourt
- My Grandfather's Ways: An Introduction to Indigenous Teachings - Speaker: Allison Green
- Culturally Inclusive Teaching: Creating an Action Plan - Speaker: Joshua Rashon Streeter
Culturally Responsive Teaching Speakers
Click on the "View Details Page" button for each speaker featured in the Culturally Responsive Teaching Learning Pathway to learn more about them!
There are no matching speakers.
Join and Save
Become an EdTA member for full access to every webinar and course, plus members only materials. Don’t miss out, join today!
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Standards and Instructional Resources
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Resources for New Theatre Teachers
- Click to Teach Lessons for Online Learning
- Finding Voice- a Library of Monologues Written for BIPOC Students
- Lesson Plan Library
- Models of Assessment
- Level Up Challenges to Engage Students
- Virtual Instruction & Performance
Full Site Search
Join EdTA for full access to our professional development and standards-based teaching resources, including:
- 300+ lesson plans
- Click to Teach online lessons
- K-12 curriculum
- And more!