Elementary Theatre Materials
Lesson Plan Search
Looking for lesson plans and other materials? Use the full site search below to search our entire library.
To find lesson plans, we recommend you use the top dropdown and select the category "Elementary." Leave the second dropdown option as "All Types." Then, make sure that "Files" is selected in the third dropdown, and click FIND!
- Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Certificate Recorded On: 08/10/2021
Take a deep dive into self-care to explore approaches, core beliefs, and tactical strategies that uplift well-being and joy.
- Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Certificate Recorded On: 07/19/2021
Strategies, resources, and techniques for welcoming and supporting the neurodiverse learner in the classroom and on the stage.
- Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Certificate Recorded On: 11/12/2020
PA Arts and Humanities Consultant O. David Deitz shares the newly published social and emotional learning toolkit specific to theatre education.
- Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Certificate Recorded On: 08/19/2020
Nearpod, an online student engagement platform, provides theatre educators with powerful opportunities for increasing student engagement and student accountability. Whether Nearpod lessons are delivered remotely or in-person, Nearpod is exceptional for the ease with which teachers can engage students in both synchronous and asynchronous learning activities, organize powerful lessons, embed targeted formative assessments, and automatically record student response data. Nearpod is an extraordinary tool for theatre teachers who are struggling for effective means of delivering comprehensive, quality online instruction to students.
- Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Certificate Recorded On: 06/01/2020
Story drama turns literature into an exciting jumping off point for creative drama and creative play as a vehicle for teaching theatre to young children. Story drama also translates very well to online learning. This informative webinar offers strategies for teaching story drama in the classroom or online and demonstrates an online lesson.
Elementary Click to Teach Lessons
Acting & Performance
Loving "Click to Teach"? There are more "Click to Teach" lessons available on Theatre Educator Pro for EdTA members! Become an EdTA member today to access more online lessons like these - including lessons for elementary drama students.
Join today for full access to Theatre Educator Pro!
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Click to Teach Lessons for Online Learning
- Models of Assessment
- Resources for Creating Virtual Performances
- Resources for Creating Online Learning
- Lesson Plan Library
- Level Up Challenges to Engage Students
- Instructional Resources