Live & Interactive
On Demand Learning
- Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Certificate Recorded On: 08/17/2022
Everyone deserves access to quality education. But if you’re like most educators, you may feel ill-equipped to offer meaningful curriculum to your students with disabilities. By the end of this webinar, you’ll gain three researched-based teaching strategies, three activities and four resources you can use to create more inclusive, more effective learning environments for students with developmental differences.
- Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Certificate
In this webinar, Acting Teacher Robyn Cohen (Artistic Director of The Cohen Acting Studio and Professional Actor), will explore with attendees the Meisner technique and its powerful foundations and fundamentals. Through a series of Meisner-based interactive exercises, teachers will discover what it means to “Live truthfully under imaginary circumstances,” and come away with a deeper understanding of Meisner’s methods, as well as concrete ideas, practices and exercises they can share with their classrooms.
- Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Certificate Recorded On: 07/20/2022
This conversation style workshop, for all heritages, shares recent moves to diversify actor training curricula in high schools. Participants will leave with key take-aways from the field of "black acting methods" to help them improve and diversify their classroom materials.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Standards and Instructional Resources
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Resources for New Theatre Teachers
- Click to Teach Lessons for Online Learning
- Finding Voice- a Library of Monologues Written for BIPOC Students
- Lesson Plan Library
- Models of Assessment
- Level Up Challenges to Engage Students
- Virtual Instruction & Performance