Take a Course
- Contains 16 Component(s)
Requires verification codes collected by attending sessions. Track your workshops and seat time at the 2022 EdTA Theatre Education Conference to be eligible to earn college credit through the University of Southern Utah.
- Contains 12 Component(s)
Training for adjudicating main stage production submissions for the International Thespian Festival. Created October 2021.
- Contains 32 Component(s), Includes Certificate Recorded On: 09/28/2020
Learn to tap into effective business practices to ensure sustainability and make your job easier.
- Contains 10 Component(s), Includes Certificate
This course explores the 2016 Theatre Educator Evaluation Workbook, a guide designed to help teachers align their practice to the best frameworks for teaching and to help supervisors efficiently and effectively evaluate the ongoing improvement of the professional theatre educators with whom they work.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Standards and Instructional Resources
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Resources for New Theatre Teachers
- Click to Teach Lessons for Online Learning
- Finding Voice- a Library of Monologues Written for BIPOC Students
- Lesson Plan Library
- Models of Assessment
- Level Up Challenges to Engage Students
- Virtual Instruction & Performance