Not a Member?
Join today to see examples of superior performance and interviews with the adjudicators by becoming a member of EdTA.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Models of Assessment
- Resources for Curriculum Planning
- Resources for Creating Online Learning
- Resources for Creating Virtual Performances
- Click to Teach: Lessons for Online Learning
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Social & Emotional Learning
- A Day with TE-Pro
- Benefits of Membership
- Suggest a Resource
- Cart (0 items)
Theatre Educator Pro
EdTA's Theatre Educator Pro raises the bar for theatre educator professional development through an online suite of resources offering standards-based curricula, K-12 lesson plans, live and on-demand webinars, and much more. New materials are added regularly for use in class and onstage, creating an ever-evolving catalog.
Join EdTA for full access to Theatre Educator Pro, plus all of the benefits of membership in the professional organization for theatre educators. Learn more about full membership benefits.