International Thespian Excellence Awards
EdTA is proud to offer one of the foremost international programs for honoring Thespian achievement- the International Thespian Excellence Awards. Formerly known as the National Individual Events, the International Thespian Excellence Awards, or Thespys TM for short, honor student excellence in theatre.
Awards exist in various categories of Acting, Musical Theatre, Film and Technical Theatre. Student performances are adjudicated using an assessment rubric and assigned one of four possible ratings; Superior, Excellent, Good or Fair. Ratings include adjudicator comments with specific advice for improvement.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Standards and Instructional Resources
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Resources for New Theatre Teachers
- Click to Teach Lessons for Online Learning
- Finding Voice- a Library of Monologues Written for BIPOC Students
- Lesson Plan Library
- Models of Assessment
- Level Up Challenges to Engage Students
- Virtual Instruction & Performance