International Thespian Excellence Awards
EdTA is proud to offer one of the foremost international programs for honoring Thespian achievement- the International Thespian Excellence Awards. Formerly known as the National Individual Events, the International Thespian Excellence Awards, or Thespys TM for short, honor student excellence in theatre.
Awards exist in various categories of Acting, Musical Theatre, Film and Technical Theatre. Student performances are adjudicated using an assessment rubric and assigned one of four possible ratings; Superior, Excellent, Good or Fair. Ratings include adjudicator comments with specific advice for improvement.
- Featured Courses
- Lesson Plan Library
- Click to Teach Interactive Online Lessons
- Resources for New Theatre Teachers
- Technical Theatre Educator's Manual
- Connected Arts Networks
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Finding Voice- a Library of Monologues Written for BIPOC Students
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Additional Standards Based Instructional Resources
- Search the Catalog
- Cart (0 items)