Cathy Springfield teaches, directs, acts, writes and produces theatre. She also has bipolar disorder.
Cathy Springfield is a part of the team who founded the non-profit Stop The Stigma Productions. Cathy is also one of the authors of the show “She’s Crazy: Mental Health & Other Myths,” which Stop the Stigma produces and performs nationally.
- Standards and Instructional Resources
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Resources for New Theatre Teachers
- Click to Teach Lessons for Online Learning
- Finding Voice- a Library of Monologues Written for BIPOC Students
- Lesson Plan Library
- Models of Assessment
- Level Up Challenges to Engage Students
- Virtual Instruction & Performance