Standards-Based Lesson Planning in the Elementary Theatre Classroom
- Non-member - $49
- Thespian Troupe Director - Free!
- Junior Thespian Troupe Director - Free!
- Thespian - Free!
- Professional Member - Free!
- EDTA Staff - Free!
Already registered? Log in now.
Developing standards-based curriculum doesn't have to mean starting your lessons from scratch. Learn how to align your teaching material with the National Core Arts Standards and your state standards, following a case study of early childhood learning in a multi-grade setting.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Develop standards-based lesson planning in your theatre classroom
- Cross-map the National Core Arts Standards with your state standards
- Adopt standards-based lesson planning for early childhood theatre
This course includes:
- Instructional article explaining the process of aligning your lesson plans to arts standards
- Video complementing the article
- The complete National Core Arts Standards for reference
- Quiz to reinforce your learning
Components visible upon registration.