Have a specific professional learning need? How about a skill you want to teach? Be a part of building professional learning for EdTA- we'd love to hear from you! Use the form below to share your ideas and needs.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Models of Assessment
- Resources for Curriculum Planning
- Resources for Creating Online Learning
- Resources for Creating Virtual Performances
- Click to Teach: Lessons for Online Learning
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Social & Emotional Learning
- A Day with TE-Pro
- Benefits of Membership
- Suggest a Resource
- Cart (0 items)
Theatre Educator Pro
EdTA’s flagship tool, Theatre Educator Pro raises the bar for theatre educator professional development through an online suite of resources offering standards-based curricula, K-12 lesson plans, live and on-demand webinars, and much more. New materials are added regularly for use in class and onstage, creating an ever-evolving catalog.