Choice Boards - A Powerful Learning Tool
A choice board is a graphic organizer which allows students to self select from a set of guided experiences or tasks in order to learn a concept or demonstrate skills. Choice boards make it easier to differentiate learning and work well with flipped classrooms. The Educational Theatre Association's "Click to Teach" Units work beautifully in a choice board. We've created an Acting choice board to get you started. Click on the image below and copy the choice board to your google drive account, then use as a template to create one of your own using the popular "Click to Teach" units.
Additional information on the web:
Not seeing the choice board image?
Sign up to access your free "Acting" choice board.
Click on "Log in" in the upper right corner of this page and create an account to access your free Acting Choice Board.
Creating a Choice Board with Google Slides
Using Choice Boards to Differentiate Learning
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Standards and Instructional Resources
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Resources for New Theatre Teachers
- Click to Teach Lessons for Online Learning
- Finding Voice- a Library of Monologues Written for BIPOC Students
- Lesson Plan Library
- Models of Assessment
- Level Up Challenges to Engage Students
- Virtual Instruction & Performance