Celebrate Theatre Education - Kindergarten through High School
|In celebration of Theatre in Our Schools Month we are sharing samples of some of the best ideas and curriculum on Theatre Educator Pro which illustrate theatre arts education from grades K through High School. Join us in advocating for a sequential theatre education for students of all ages! |
IN ORDER TO SUPPORT THEATRE EDUCATORS EVERYWHERE - EdTA WILL KEEP ALL OF THE RESOURCES ON THIS PAGE OPEN AND AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC FREE OF CHARGE DURING THE CORONA VIRUS EMERGENCY
In this video, second graders learn through creative play by collaborating to make a dragon machine.
In this video, fifth graders practice scene structure and characterization by improvising a story plot.
Middle Grades 6-8
Middle grades students focus on movement using pantomime.
Curriculum Mapping Grades 6-8
High School Grades 9 -12
Beginning High School acting students practice their craft with a character improvisation.
High School students studying technical theatre present their design concept.
Curriculum Mapping Grades 9-12
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Standards and Instructional Resources
- DEI & Theatre for Social Justice
- Social & Emotional Learning
- Resources for New Theatre Teachers
- Click to Teach Lessons for Online Learning
- Finding Voice- a Library of Monologues Written for BIPOC Students
- Lesson Plan Library
- Models of Assessment
- Level Up Challenges to Engage Students
- Virtual Instruction & Performance